INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT REAL ESTATE BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Tired of attending expensive Real Estate Bootcamps with high pressure sales tactics?
The St. Catharines Real Estate Investing Club is hosting their inaugural meet-up & networking session on April 26th. During this session you will meet with other like-minded individuals who are interested in doing the exact same thing or who have started doing the same thing and just looking for more information. That’s the purpose of this group!
If you are interested in any of the following topics, then the St. Catharines Real Estate Investing Club is for you:
- How to Invest in Real Estate without being a landlord
- Buying investment properties with low down payments
- How to invest in Rent-to-Own Properties
- Case studies of actual investors in the Niagara region
- Investing using Other People’s Money
- How you can increase cash flow on your existing rental properties.
Best of all, you can ask as many questions as you like!
Our Meetup is focussed on networking NOT Selling.
Our first meetup will take place on April 26, 2016.
Doors open at 6:30 with the session beginning at 7:00pm at the
St. Catharines Library, Main Branch — Rotary Room.
54 Church Street, St. Catharines.
Best of all, it’s FREE
If you are interested in attending, please click on the meet-up login here. If you are not a member of meetup it’s free to sign up.
For further information, please check our meetup site or email us here.
Look forward to seeing many of you on the 26th.